Learning & Professional Development
While frequently providing learning & development specialists for public courses run by trade associations and other training organisations, our main focus is to deliver client-specific programmes that maximise organisational ROI. These can be designed as a one-off exercise, on a repeated basis as part of a company’s development curriculum or company-wide courses as part of a major change programme.
By identifying your exact Professional Development needs, our service can be fully tailored to your organisation and include pre-session study materials, learning validation through testing, certification and structured follow-up, and tracking of staff development over the medium term.
Different course levels are available to cover the introductory, intermediate and advanced needs of your staff.
Most frequently requested in-house Professional Development courses cover areas such as:
- Induction, skills development and product knowledge
- Advanced product knowledge
- Lease pricing and structuring
- Finance selling skills
- Accounting, tax and regulatory knowledge
- Governance, corporate structuring and treasury
- Issue-specific workshops (such as impact of regulatory changes)
- Strategy development skills (such as benchmarking or scenario planning)
- Solutions workshops for improving specific business practices